What is FoCS and what does it do?
FoCS is a web based scheduling tool that provides a centralized, easily accessable
way for various representatives of the church to administer all church calendar and scheduling
FoCS provides these benefits to the church:
- Provides all website calendars seen here.
- Custom reporting based on various options for any reporting period.
- Produces printed calendar reports for Sunday bulletin, monthly newsletters etc..
- Tracks all group memberships and group meeting communications.
- Tracks all volunteer scheduling for the many ministries of the church.
- Full church member/family information database.
- All scheduling actions include notification and reminder capabilities for those involved.
- Being web based, updates to calendars, volunteers or any other entity can be made from
any (internet connected) PC.
You need to be signed in to modify calendars and volunteer task assignments
or view/update congregation member or family data.
For new access,
to initiate an email request.